Imagining Natural Scotland kicked off in March with a series of public information sessions to introduce the project, explain the funding guidelines, encourage debate, and provide an opportunity for creative and scientific practitioners to network and develop ideas.
These events were attended by over two hundred potential applicants from the the arts and sciences.
All the presentations were photographed and filmed and the photographs and videos are available on the event pages below for comment and reflection.
- Inverness – 28th March, 6-8PM held at the Culloden Visitor Centre
- Dumfries – 10th April, 6-8PM held at the Cairndale Hotel
- Oban – 15th April, 4-6PM held at the Scottish Marine Institute
- Edinburgh – 17th April, 6-8PM held at Platform 21 within Creative Scotland’s offices on Princes Street
- Dundee – 18th April, held at the McManus Art Gallery and Museum, 6-8PM
- Aberdeen – 20th April, 2-4PM held at Skene House Hotel, 2-4PM
- Glasgow – 22nd April, 6-8PM held at Street Level Photoworks, 6-8PM